Thursday, September 6, 2007

Scavenger Hunt

Room 221 went in search of a missing watermelon this afternoon. Clues such as:

Walk down the stairs
and spy the fun
Don't get excited,
Your mission isn't done.
Walk down the hall
Past where the youngest students learn.
Stop at the next door and - turn.

were strategically planted (by Mrs. Sullivan earlier in the day) throughout the building so that the children could meet important people in our school community. Ask your child who gave us this clue. Or ask them to tell you about one of the people we got to meet.

(Fortunately, Mrs. Wilcox had the watermelon in her office. We all enjoyed a refreshing piece after music.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being so great about posting. Jonah actually told me about the scavenger hunt but neglected to tell the 'bathroom' one...

jenn l.

M said...

I am so happy to share what is going on in Room 221. I have to be honest though. I may not be as consistent throughout the year. There are times when I get crazy busy and the blog gets neglected. I promise to do my best though. :o)