Thursday, April 7, 2011

Conferences - Please Read!

I am so sorry to do this, but I need to cancel all conferences for tomorrow. I fought off this cold for weeks now. I have won many battles, but have finally lost the war. I'd be happy to meet with you despite not feeling well, but my voice is almost completely gone. I might be able to squeak out 1 or 2 conferences in the morning, but I'm certain I couldn't last all day. (Clearly an indication that I talk too much... :o)

Please email melanie_sullivan@needham.k12.ma.us by 1:00 to let me know that you got this message. If I don't hear back from you, the Eliot office staff will contact you by phone this afternoon.

I will be rescheduling conferences for Friday, April 29. If you would like the same time on that day, please let me know by email. Otherwise, I will be posting a new doodle in the next couple of days. Of course, if that day doesn't work for you, I'll be happy to meet with you before or after school on a different day. Just let me know.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I look forward to speaking to you soon.

No comments: