Saturday, February 12, 2011

Absence

As some of you may know, my youngest daughter Haley will be getting her tonsils out on Wednesday. Unfortunately, there is a fourteen day recovery period. I scheduled the surgery just before February vacation so that we (Haley and I) would miss as little school as possible.

However, I will be out on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of this week. Ms. Lynn Cote will be the guest teacher during my absence. She has worked with the children before, both this year and last. Therefore, she is familiar with the children and our routines.

On Tuesday I will let the kids know that I will be out. I don't want to surprise them, but I also don't want to tell them too far in advance. Thank you for your understanding. I look forward to seeing many of you on Tuesday at the State Fair!

No comments: