Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Timed Quizzes

The children will bring home their corrected math quizzes today. In order to move to the next quiz they need to have no more than 2 problems wrong. In addition, they need to finish the quiz within a certain time. (I don't tell them what the time is, because that tends to stress them out. :o(

In your child's folder you should find their corrected quiz, as well as a new set of flashcards. If they received only 2+ flashcards, they need to study for the same quiz again. However, if they received 2+ and 3+ flashcards, they are studying for the next quiz. I have emphasized to the children that I don't want them to worry, I just want them to study hard.

The next quiz will be given tomorrow morning. (Normally they will have 2 days to study in between. This week and next week will be tight. Sorry for any inconvenience.)

As always, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

No comments: