Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Parent Conferences

Fourth grade is fast approaching!  Time goes by so quickly when we are all working so hard!    It’s so exciting to see how much the children have already learned.  Each child has grown so much.  I’m looking forward to showing you lots of evidence of that growth, as well as things on which your child continues to work.

I’m hoping to do all (or most) of my conferences on Friday, May 3.  While the children are working with a guest teacher, I will be meeting with all of you. 

Technology is taking over! Hopefully using "Doodle" to sign up for conferences will simplify the process!

1.  Click here to schedule your parent conference. Please note that I am attempting to schedule most of my conferences on Friday, May 3. However, if you are unable to schedule something that day, I would be happy to accommodate you in any way I can. Just email me separately.

2. You do not need to enter an email and password so skip the login. A
calendar will appear with times on May 3. Each time slot will have a select
button underneath. Find a time that works for you and select the
button underneath. You can only sign up for one time slot. In the row next to
your select button is a location for you to type your child's name. Then click SAVE.

3. You will receive a confirmation message. Click the return
to poll link to view your entry on the calendar.

4. You should see your name and OK in green. No one can select your slot
now that it has been entered.

DELETING OR EDITING A SELECTION
1. If you’d like to change your originally selected date, click the Delete an entry
link under Functions at the bottom of the webpage.

2. Click on the red X and choose the option: Yes, delete. Then Return to poll
to schedule a new date or time using the directions above.

I look forward to meeting with you!

No comments: