Thursday, June 17, 2010

Third Grade Good-byes

The end of third grade. Your children have made it with flying colors! We ended our final day in third grade by reading "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Seuss. I know that each and every one of your children will go far! They are capable of so much. I wish I could have them back every year. I hope they will all come back and visit.

It has been such a pleasure working with this third grade community. Each child is such a gift and I can't thank you enough for sharing them with me.

A huge thank you to all who have supported us this year! There are so many parents that came in countless times to do anything and everything I could ever ask. I couldn't get it done without you.

Thank you especially to our room parents Kathy Lesanto and Misti Perkins. They dropped everything and came running every time I emailed. You are both wonderful! Thank you.

Have a safe and happy summer! :o)Melanie

No comments: