Friday, November 13, 2009

Take Over Week

Next week Miss Winters will be the lead teacher in the classroom. She has been working hard, learning about your children,and practicing her teaching skills. She is well prepared to teach your children next week. The school routines will be the same.

Although I will be in the building most of the time, I will not be in the classroom during the school day. However, I will be checking in before and after school each day. therefore able to answer any communication you may send. I will, of course, return to teaching on Monday, November 23. However, Miss Winter's second take over week will begin on Monday, November 30. Unfortunately, her last day with us will be Tuesday, December 8.

As always, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Miss Winters!!!